How Dr. Finger Made Top 20 Plastic Surgery Blogger
Makeover Georgia names E. Ronald Finger, MD. one of the Top 20 Plastic Surgery Bloggers in Georgia. This is remarkable as there are thousands of plastic surgeons and aesthetics offices in Georgia to choose from, but very little time is being invested in informing patients on what to expect with various procedures. Being in the top 20 for blogging about what Dr. Finger loves to do is an honor and he appreciates this award from Makeover Georgia.
In order to determine how E. Ronald Finger, MD. (Medical Director at Finger and Associates) made the top 20, Makeover Georgia found that there is an abundance of information about the varying procedures, costs, timelines, etc, etc. Decipher on the thought process of the plastic surgeons is by either by talking with them, or reading through what they write (or approve) for their blogs.
Makeover Georgia found that by reading through the plastic surgeons blogs, and web pages, they found a plethora of information. Each page is dedicated to a micro topic where you can find detailed information on any aesthetic procedure you may looking into, as well as the convenience to schedule an appointment right on the page. Take a look at Dr. Finger’s blog from Finger and Associates. Dr. Finger’s blog page is a work I progress and he writes hundreds of articles and blog posts for his companies, including New Youth Medical Spa, New Youth Skin Care, Savannah Anti Aging, Hair Restoration Savannah, as well as other medical journals. Take some time and get familiar with all of E. Ronald Finger, MD. sites, as they are very informative. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Makeover Georgia also used the following criteria for the plastic surgeons to make the top 20 best plastic surgeons in Georgia…
- FACS: “Fellow, American College of Surgeons”. FACS is awarded only after rigorous evaluation of the surgeon’s professional qualifications, surgical competence and ethical conduct.
- Accredited Facility: An accredited facility can be a hospital, in-patient or outpatient surgery center. These facilities must meet strict national standards for equipment, safety personnel and surgeon credentials. More information on accredited facilities can be found here.
- Board Certified: In the United States, a board certified plastic surgeon must complete at least six years of surgical training after medical school and have a minimum of three years of residency training. In addition, they must pass comprehensive oral and written exams, graduate from an accredited medical school, complete continuing medical education, perform surgery in accredited facilities and adhere to a very strict code of ethics. There are more qualifications and a deeper discussion of them can be found here.
- The first board-certified plastic surgeon in Savannah
- The first to perform a transaxillary augmentation mammoplasty in Georgia
- The first to perform liposuction in Georgia
- The first to open a medical spa in 1998 in the Coastal Area, the New Youth Medical Spa
- The first and still the largest, most comprehensive laser center in the Coastal Empire
- The first plastic surgeon to offer “Tickle lipo” in the coastal region
- The first to offer the NeoGraft Hair Transplant system in Georgia
- The first doctor-pioneered comprehensive skincare line on the market, the New Youth Skin Care Treatment System.
Dr. Monte Slater, MD, is a double board-certified Physician specializing in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Slater is an Obstetric/Gynecologic Surgeon with 30 years of experience. He has been practicing in Warner Robins, Georgia for the last 15 years. In 2014, Aesthetic Body Sculpture Clinic opened their Anti-Aging & Life Extension boutique office as well as Buckhead Hair Restoration in Atlanta.