CO2 laser skin resurfacing just got better! Erase the past without the downtime!
CO2 lasers are considered the Gold Standard in treating wrinkles, signs of aging, and many other skin imperfections. But who has time for extensive downtime? That’s why we invested in Tetra CO2 Laser & CoolPeel™
TREATMENT TIME: under 30 minutes
PATIENT DOWNTIME: 1-5 Days, most patients return to normal activities the same day!
What is CoolPeel™?
CoolPeel™is an extension of the Tetra CO2 Laser System made by Deka and distributed by Cartessa Aesthetics.
The system safely and comfortably resurfaces the skin without the downtime of traditional C02 lasers. By targeting the skin on the surface CoolPeel™ reveals rejuvenated younger-looking skin. Our esthetician and nurse offer this treatment at our Savannah location. Patients can now effectively minimize sun damage, decrease pore size, and improve overall skin tone and texture. CoolPeel™ can be combined with Microneedling and Microneedling RF for even better results.
Benefits of CoolPeel™ CO2 Laser Treatment
- Reduce wrinkles
- Minimize sun damage and dark spots
- Shrink Pores
- Improve skin tone and texture
- little to no downtime
The Tetra CO2 system also allows for deeper resurfacing which has to be performed by Dr. Finger versus a nurse or esthetician. Deeper resurfacing can be ideal for acne scarring and severe sun damage for example. Not everyone is a candidate for the Tetra CO2 system.
Why Choose CoolPeel™ Laser For Skin Rejuvenation?
Anyone looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage and pore size can benefit from this treatment. No anesthesia other than topical numbing is required and CoolPeel™ is virtually pain-free.
Patients notice results from Coolpeel™ in as little as one week. That’s because collagen production is stimulated right away and your damaged skin is replaced with younger, healthier cells. Texture issues, sun damage, age spots and pigmentation, overall dull skin — these will all improve dramatically beginning after about a week. Results are permanent, so you’ll enjoy these improvements for a long time!
Things to Know about Tetra C02 Laser!
- Only the Tetra CO2 Laser offers the CoolPeel™ for skin resurfacing with little to no downtime and minimal risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Patient should feel a warm / mild sunburn sensation for a few hours post-treatment
- A cooling mask or a thin layer of Aquaphor should be used on the treated area
- Avoid sun exposure, intense workouts, and sweating same day.
- Mineral Makeup can be reapplied 24-48 hours post-treatment.
- CoolPeel™ can be repeated on a monthly basis until desired results are achieved.