We are offering Tickle Lipo a less invasive Approach to traditional Lipo!
Tickle lipo is a layman’s term for Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture or NIL, which is a mouth full and explains why the name Tickle lipo was invented. This is a minimally invasive liposuction procedure that requires no heat, as in the laser, Ultrasound, or radio wave type liposuction procedures and no risk of burns or heat damaged tissue. The tickle cannulas rotate and vibrate very specifically to reduce pain and damage none of the surrounding collagen and connective fibers.
Approved by the FDA, “Tickle lipo” has the advantages of:
- 50% reduction in operating time
- Less discomfort during and after the procedure,
- Reduced swelling and minimal bruising
- Preservation of the regenerative stem cells leading to longevity of fat grafts used for volumizing face, hands, breast and buttocks.
The “Tickle “ liposculpture preserves the adipose derived regenerative cells (stem cells) vastly more than any other technique for liposuction according to independent studies.
This is important when fat transfer to the hands, face, breast or buttocks is desired. Stem cells are hardy and they increase the survival of the fat grafts from fat transfer procedures. With this latest technology, the results can be long lasting.
Fat grafting to the face and hands replaces lost volume that occurs with age and is one of the main causes of the ageing appearance. It does wonders for rejuvenation of both face and hands.
Fat grafting (transfer) for breast is used successfully in the following:
- An alternative to implants for breast enhancement for the patient who wants to be one to two cup sizes larger
- For patients who have had problems with breast implants, such as encapsulation. (When the patient’s tissue reacts to implants by forming a tight scar around it causing disfigurement and firmness).
- Patients who have had breast cancer and are in need of reconstruction are excellent candidates for fat grafting, and particularly those who have had failed reconstruction or have less than desirable results.
- In combination with breast uplift when the patient wants more fullness at the top of the breasts but doesn’t want or need implants.
Finally, using Tickle Liposculpture is an excellent way to preserve adipose derived regenerative cells for the Brazilian Butt lift, which is essentially fat grafting to the buttocks area.
Liposuction or liposculptra is necessary to acquire fat for any fat grafting procedure, and with the “Tickle lipo” the procedure can usually be performed under local anesthesia with minimal discomfort or downtime.
Most “Tickle” Liposculpture procedures are performed under local anesthesia, according to the patient’s preference.